Wine/vintage champagne

i have a half bottle of veuve clieque fron 1934, and would like to know its valuation please.

i am affraid the label is a little worse for wear.

I'm assuming with this valuation that you are referring to the Brut (yellow label). Unfortunately, a 1934 bottle would be past its prime and undrinkable at this point. Additionally, half bottles are not very popular auction items and most auction companies require pristine labels. However, with it being such an old vintage a buyer might have an emotional draw to that year and want to purchase it for sentimental reasons. I would recommend visiting and having them create a valuation for the bottle and place it for auction on their site. As far as valuation, it highly depends if you could find the right buyer, but I would say between $25 - $75. They often have customers that are looking for rare opportunities.

Jessica Fialkovich

I can address questions from wine basics to the more advanced aspects of the industry including grape varietals, winemaking regions, winemaking techniques, viticulture and growing practices, sales and marketing strategies, industry statistics, and history.

In 2009, I founded a premium wine retail establishment in Naples, Florida. After going it to the top shop in the local market and gaining national presence, the business was sold in 2012. I am currently serving as a wine consultant, educator, writer, and media contributor.

Society of Wine Educators

Current contributions:; Past contributions: Fox 4 News Fort Myers,, Naples Daily News, Pulse Magazine, 239Spot Magazine

Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Diploma Level Student; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Advanced Level, With Distinction; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Intermediate Level, With Distinction; Society of Wine Educators, Certified Specialist of Wine

Forty under Forty, Gulf Coast Business Review, Southwest Florida, US