Wine/wine

Question
Dear Sir,
I have an one litre bottle of Johnie Walker's Red Label Whisky since the year 1998. I just wanted to know if this is consumable for human because this is very old now (14 years since I purchased). Please let me know why the company does not print any Expiry date on the bottle of this liquor? Please advise

Answer
Hello,

If stored properly, whiskey will not go 'bad' that is why there is not an expiration date on the bottle. Proper storage conditions include out of sunlight and extreme temperatures. If this is the case, the whiskey should not only be ok to drink but very good!  

Wine

Jessica Fialkovich