Wine/wine question

Question
I had a pinot gracio wine that was fantastic...and sour.  I can't find a sour wine that I like, and wish I would have written it down.  I am wondering if you could guide me to a sour white wine that I might like.  I do not know what the terms mean...noir, chardenay, reisling, etc.  I haven't always liked wine, but that particular sour/tart wine I had was really good.

Answer
Lilly,
I am not aware of any wine made from grape called pinot gracio so I'm assuming what you had was pinto grigio. Pinot grigio's from Northern Italy can be very tart as you describe. Look for wines from Collio, Trentino Alto Adige And Fruili. Some good producers are Jermann, Livio Felluga, Fiegl and Schiopetto.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell