Wine/Blue Nun

dana wrote at 2016-03-14 23:24:37
Just opened a bottle from 1974. Looked like bourbon color. Did not drink it.

Jessica Fialkovich

I can address questions from wine basics to the more advanced aspects of the industry including grape varietals, winemaking regions, winemaking techniques, viticulture and growing practices, sales and marketing strategies, industry statistics, and history.

In 2009, I founded a premium wine retail establishment in Naples, Florida. After going it to the top shop in the local market and gaining national presence, the business was sold in 2012. I am currently serving as a wine consultant, educator, writer, and media contributor.

Society of Wine Educators

Current contributions:; Past contributions: Fox 4 News Fort Myers,, Naples Daily News, Pulse Magazine, 239Spot Magazine

Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Diploma Level Student; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Advanced Level, With Distinction; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Intermediate Level, With Distinction; Society of Wine Educators, Certified Specialist of Wine

Forty under Forty, Gulf Coast Business Review, Southwest Florida, US