Wine/Nectarose wine

Denis Hure wrote at 2012-02-29 15:38:54
Hi Paul, Hi Gregg,

I do agree with Paul, this is not a collectible wine, but my Grand-Father created and made this wine in the Loire Vallee in France where I was born. My Grand-Father died a few years back, the company was sold but I would love to have such a bottle if we can agree on a price.

So please Paul, could you put Gregg and I in touch.

Thanks in advance

Tharound1 wrote at 2012-11-18 20:17:15
I have a open bottle of nectarose wine idk if its what your looking for it says its made in France and everything is in french

Mike wrote at 2013-05-05 22:39:06
Mi name is mike I also have an unopened bottle of nectarose get in touch with me

Jannine Westvang wrote at 2013-10-25 20:22:13
I have an unopened bottle of Nectarose "Vin Rose'de France" from sometime prior to 1986 (there isn't a year on the bottle).  Is this something you would be interested in?  

sswilczek wrote at 2014-11-03 02:44:22
I have a bottle of this wine please contact me

Susan wrote at 2016-07-08 04:18:48
I have just found a bottle of rhis wine unopened in my uncles estate.  Is someone still looking for it? Please contact me at if so.  Thanks.

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.