Wine/still drinkable

Question
please Is this wine a chateau haut graves margaux 89 bottled in st andre de cubzac selected by vicomte bernard d remanet 1 worth drinking or keeping a little longer and lastly an idea of worth

Answer
Hi Alex,

I'm confused: Ch Haut Graves Margaux is a new name on me and I don't understand how a wine can be both a Graves and a Margaux so could you check the name please and come back with the full text from the label.

But anyway, 1989 was a good vintage in the Medoc although most wines are now mature.

I'd drink yours now as I don't think a minor wine made some way from the main wine-making areas of Bordeaux is likely to improve and it won't be valuable.

David
.

Wine

David Ling