Wine/Bolla Gift set circa 1980/1981

Hoppy wrote at 2014-12-06 20:51:51
I also have a bottle of Soave Bolla 1981

I was wondering if I open it will it taste line vinegar?

David Ling wrote at 2014-12-07 19:10:34
Soaves are meant for drinking on release so be prepared for anything if you open one that's 35 years old!

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.