Wine/Port Wine

N Dornenburg wrote at 2015-09-20 22:32:47
We just opened a bottle of the 1941 vintage and shared it with friends.  It was the finest thing I have ever tasted.  I purchased the bottle over 40 years ago and have hauled it cross country at least twice, giving it no special treatment other than keeping it in a cool place.  This wine can take abuse!

Antonio Rocha Graša

Viticulture issues, enology / winemaking issues. Wine regions of the world, with specialisation in the wines of Portugal, including Port. Tasting and sensory analysis, chemical analysis and the relation between both. Wine industry and wine economics (BUT NOT PRICES OF WINES). Sources of information regarding any aspect of wine. The human element of the wine industry and the integration of all aspects and sciences that concur to make a wine. Terroir.

I have been a winemaker for 20 years. I am also in charge of the R&D department of the largest wine company in Portugal.

Sogrape Vinhos S.A. ADVID (Association for the Development of Viticulture in Douro)

Degree in Enology - UTAD, Vila Real, Portugal