Wine/Champagne

Question
Champagne Bottle
Champagne Bottle  
I have an unopened, mint condition, 1982 bottle of Perrier - Jouet Special Reserve Champagne from Epernay-France that was imported exclusively by Seagrams Chateu & Estates Wines Co. It is a beautifully floral painted bottle and I'm interested in it's value? The bottle was in with some things that I bought at an estate sale several years ago and I've had it in my pantry ever since.

Thank you for any information you can provide!

Answer
Hi Doc,

Unopened? Your pic shows an empty bottle so please clarify!

There is little demand for empty bottles so I can't see significant value in one, although you might get a dollar or two on eBay.

OTOH, if the bottle is full, it might attract bids of $100/200 at Wine Gavel (http://www.winegavel.com/) if it is pristine in terms of color, level and capsule.

David
.

Wine

David Ling