I have two bottles of champagne over 25 to 30 years old still in the box are they still good, and if they are wwreath  any money, one is Perrier-joust  a epernay-France Graud Brut, the other mum extra dry  G. h. mumm& C Ste. vinicle

It all depends on how they were kept all this time. If they were kept in a humid place they might still be drinkable. Check if there are any leaks, they are telltales of improper storage or a defective cork. Otherwise, the only way to know is to open and try it. As for value, I would be surprised if they would be worth anything at all. That is unless they are Millesimé Champagne. In order to be Millesimé they will have to bear the harvest year printed in the label.

Antonio Rocha Graça

Viticulture issues, enology / winemaking issues. Wine regions of the world, with specialisation in the wines of Portugal, including Port. Tasting and sensory analysis, chemical analysis and the relation between both. Wine industry and wine economics (BUT NOT PRICES OF WINES). Sources of information regarding any aspect of wine. The human element of the wine industry and the integration of all aspects and sciences that concur to make a wine. Terroir.

I have been a winemaker for 20 years. I am also in charge of the R&D department of the largest wine company in Portugal.

Sogrape Vinhos S.A. ADVID (Association for the Development of Viticulture in Douro)

Degree in Enology - UTAD, Vila Real, Portugal