Wine/D.Day 50th rose wine 1993

I have 2 bottles of this wine and am looking to sell. Where can I.? What's the value? They are unopened and great bottles. Thanks
American flag
Coteaux d'aix en Provence

Hi Charlene,

I'm afraid there's not much demand for old French country wines and commemorative bottlings of rosÚs would be especially difficult to sell at any wine auction - even if you could find one willing to accept them.

Thus I'm afraid these bottles don't have significant value; sorry.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.