Wine/valuation

Question
Hi, I have a bottle of Wedding Celebration Port that I would like to know what it would be worth.

On the front it says:
Wedding Celebration Port
(UK Flag with royal crown on top and the initials C D in a bow at bottom)
This Tawny Port has been selected to celebrate the marriage of H.R.H. The Prince of Wales to Lady Diana Spencer. 29th July 1981.
750ml
Limited Edition - 12000 bottles only
Miranda Wines
Griffith NSW, Australia
D2814

On the back it says:
This Tawny Port has been specially selected to celebrate the happy occasion. The wine is of very high quality, having won a Gold medal at the 1978 Hobart Show and a Silver medal at Griffith in 1978. It is a blend of 1965/68/69 vintages, 100% Shiraz. Grown on the sandy soil of the Nericon Estate, Griffith

Any Information you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I have not been able to find a picture on google but would be more than happy to email if you need one.

Kelly

Answer
Hi Kelly,

I'm afraid I could only guess what someone might be willing to pay for this - the only realistic definition of 'worth' - but Isle of Wine (http://www.isleofwine.com.au/) might be willing to make an offer as they specialise in Australian 'Port'.

David
.

Wine

David Ling