Wine/vinho do porto feitoria companhia velha

Question
1
1  

2
2  
Joshua, hello! Once, two years ago, in a cellar there was vinho do porto feitoria companhia velha bottle with a guarantee mark in "vinho do porto cv 322532 garantia" neck. The bottle was corked at plant kapron up and was well stored, but at extraction leaked. Integrity of a stopper isn't broken, but the deposit from factory kapron is at the bottom visible. Now the neck is wound by a paper napkin and a cellophane bag therefore contents don't exhaust. Question: this wine is how valuable? (it is acquired by parents in the period of 1972-1978) The dissolved kapron is how harmful? Whether it is possible to sell it? How to learn the price? In advance - many thanks. And please, forgive me my bad English, yours faithfully, Igor. Novosibirsk, Russia.

Answer
Igor,

I'm sorry to tell you that your wine is not sellable. First of all it is an inexpensive ruby style port which does not improve once bottled. But more important, the leakage renders it entirely unmarketable. You might as well drink it, I'm sure it won't harm you.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell