Wine/2 wines from an estate

Question
How should I sell a 1966 Romanee St Vivant and a 1964 Chat au Longueville Pauillac-Medoc au Baron de Pinchon-Longueville ?  And how much for ?  I am thinking to use "Ibuywineonline.com" or eBay.  Is this a mistake?

I am very grateful for your help and expertise.

Answer
Hi Allison,

EBay would be  a BIG mistake as they don't accept wines!

I don't have any experience of Ibuywineonline but they might be worth a try, or Wine Commune's auction system (http://www.winecommune.com/) might be a better alternative.

Be prepared for disappointment though as these are both very old and buyers will seek assurance that the bottles are pristine in terms of level, label and capsule, and that they've always been kept lying down in a cool dark place.

Good luck!

David
.

Wine

David Ling