Wine/marilyn merlot

I would like to no how mucch 1989 bottle of marilyn merlot wine is worth. Had laying. On side for side for as long as ive had it... since 1989.  Ready to sell SOON as possiblbe need cash...  I heard worth 3000.00. Make offer

Hi Nancy

I am going to disappoint you.  I have not seen those kinds of prices for this wine.  Your best bet would be to talk to an auction house or local retailer because it is illegal for private citizens to sell alcoholic beverages in the USA.

Whichever you choose, you will have to pay them a sizeable commission and the process will take weeks or even months.

I am sorry that I can't give you better news.

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.