Wine/Smothers Brothers Mom's Favorite White

Question
I have a a bottle of Mom's Favorite White, unopened and the label is signed by Tom and Dick.  It definitely is not drinkable even though it has been in the house forever.  However, would it have any antique value?

Answer
Hi Lauren

I am not surprised that the wine is no longer drinkable---as it was never meant to age this long.  And it won't have any value to wine collectors or connoisseurs, because they know exactly what the wine now offers.

You might simply try selling it on ebay as a curiosity.  I haven't seen many bottles of this for sale, and there may be a fan of Tom and Dick who might like to bid on it.  My guess is that it would sell for less than $25 though...and it may be worth more than that to you.

Hope that helps.  SOrry that I can't give you more exciting news.

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner