Wine/Dry Don Sherry

Question
While visiting in Rota Spain we purchased a few bottles of a very good medium Dry Don Sherry.  It may have been Sandeman.  We got it at the BX.   However we are looking for more here in Florida and have not found any.   Do you know of a place in east Florida ( Melbourne to St Augustine) where we might be able to purchase more?  Tank you for you help.

Answer
Hi  Don

You are exactly right---the Don is the logo for Sandeman, and they make a dry sherry called "the Don."  

I dont' have a list of all the places in Florida that carry Sandeman wines, but any shop that has one wine from Sandeman can order the Don Dry Sherry for you.

And if you want a specific list of places in East Florida, you can write to them directly for more information.  Just drop a note to:  the.don@sandeman.eu

They have a very good customer service team there.

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner