Wine/Question on wine

Question
I have several bottles of 1977  monsieur henri selection wine
chablis Estate bottle simonnet A chablis   french wine  any idea what it is worth.

Answer
Hi John

I don't have good news for you.  Even the very best Chablis don't last more than about twenty years.  1977 was not a great year in Chablis, and Monsieur Henri is never one of the top producers. Add that all up and you have some bottles that are well past their prime.

They won't have much charm any more---browning color, tried fruit, and faded finish, and they won't have any value to collectors.

Sorry that I can't tell you something more positive

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner