Wine/2L Armagnac 1929

2L Armagnac 1929
2L Armagnac 1929  

2L Armagnac 1929
2L Armagnac 1929  
Any information about the Bottle. Price and where am I able to sell it for the right value.

Thank you for your time

Hi Alessandro,

I can't read the maker's name on your photos so please come back with the full text from the label so that I can try to identify your bottle properly.

However I can say now that no merchant in South Africa currently lists a '29 Armagnac so I'm sorry but there's no benchmark that might guide me regards value.

I'd ask a local fine wine merchant if they'd be willing to sell this on your behalf on commission terms or to suggest a local auctioneer who could help.

Alternatively you could offer it without reserve on Bid or Buy (

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.