Wine/champagne

Question
i was bought this as a present by a shake is dubai, never opened am really interested if it has a value, it comes in its own case, its cuvee dom perignon vintage 1995, moet et chandon champayne, boxed with certificate

Answer
Hi Marcia,

You hve some kind friends as this is a fine DP that should attract auction bids around the £350 mark if the bottle is pristine in terms of colour, label, level and capsule.

I'm sure Bid for Wine (http://www.bidforwine.co.uk/) would be delighted to help if you have it in mind to sell but don't forget to allow for their commission.

regards,

David
.

Wine

David Ling