Wine/empty Paul Masson bottle

I have an empty Paul Masson California Rare Tawny Port heart-shaped bottle in my possession.  I have found prices for similar bottles but without any labels.  My bottle has the complete label around the neck of the bottle and two labels on the front of the bottle.  One label is larger and says: PAUL MASSON CALIFORNIA RARE TAWNY PORT on it. It has a bit of a tear on the right side.  The second front label is smaller and is placed over the lower portion of the larger label.  It is red with gold print  which says: ALCOHOL 18 per cent by volume.  It also says: CUVEE NO. 402.

Could you please give me an estimated value of this bottle?
Thank you in advance.

Hi James,

I'm afraid this won't interest wine enthusiasts so it has no value in these circles.

However empty bottles do sometimes attract bids on eBay so I suggest you offer it for sale there, without a reserve though as the potential value isn't very high even there.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.