Wine/Grande Fine Champagne Brandy

Question
what value would the following have?

Grande Fine Champagne Brandy
HENNESSY
Vintage 1913 Landed 1914
Bottled in 1953 - the COronation Year of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Justerini & Brooks Ltd
2 Pall Mall, London, S.W.I
Product of France
Not Less Than 47

Thank you

Answer
Hi Tom,

Private sale of alcohol is a Proincial monopoly in Canada so it would't be lawful for you to offer this bottle for sale privately and I'm afraid I don't know what arrangements the New Brunswick Liquor Board (www.nbliquor.com/) offer to facilitate that. But some LBs do arrange controlled auctions so I'm sure yours would be able to say how, or if, they could help you to get a local valuation as a prospective auction lot.

But if your inquiry was for interest rather than with a view to sell, you are looking at well into four figures CA$ as vintage-dated Cognacs are rare and much sought-after by collectors.

David  

Wine

David Ling