Wine/Heirloom Grape vines Portugese Conservatory link

Unable to view using old link for Conservation Park for the grapevine, near Lisbon.

Please post a new link, need English speaking website or translation, want to grow heirloom threatened vine varieties in Arkansas USA, as a vine bank.

Hi, thanks for your interest. The webpage link is (Facebook page):

Unfortunately, it is only in Portuguese. You will have to use an online tool such as Google Translate. However, if you contact the page administrator, I am sure he will be more than happy in assisting you.

Antonio Rocha Graša

Viticulture issues, enology / winemaking issues. Wine regions of the world, with specialisation in the wines of Portugal, including Port. Tasting and sensory analysis, chemical analysis and the relation between both. Wine industry and wine economics (BUT NOT PRICES OF WINES). Sources of information regarding any aspect of wine. The human element of the wine industry and the integration of all aspects and sciences that concur to make a wine. Terroir.

I have been a winemaker for 20 years. I am also in charge of the R&D department of the largest wine company in Portugal.

Sogrape Vinhos S.A. ADVID (Association for the Development of Viticulture in Douro)

Degree in Enology - UTAD, Vila Real, Portugal