Wine/Heirloom Grape vines Portugese Conservatory link

Question
Unable to view using old link for Conservation Park for the grapevine, near Lisbon.

Please post a new link, need English speaking website or translation, want to grow heirloom threatened vine varieties in Arkansas USA, as a vine bank.

Answer
Hi, thanks for your interest. The webpage link is (Facebook page):

https://www.facebook.com/porvid.portugal

Unfortunately, it is only in Portuguese. You will have to use an online tool such as Google Translate. However, if you contact the page administrator, I am sure he will be more than happy in assisting you.

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša