Wine/old wine

Question
Hello, my name is Italo, I live in Brazil and I have a bottle of wine Alexis Lichine & C Bordeaux 1981.
I did some research but found nothing that would inform me about the specification of this wine, their crops, and their best indication, not even its market value.
Could you give me information about this wine? I thank you.

Answer
Hi Italo,

Alexis Lichine was a notable wine merchant and vineyard owner but I'd need to know the full text from the lable before I could answer you fully.

But I can say now that very few '81 Bordeaux will still be very enjoyable after so long.

Come back and I may be able to tell you more about this bottle.

David
.

Wine

David Ling