Wine/wine

Question
from your embassy in london at my request I got your address so you could ask for help. If you are able to help me find out when the bottle is filled with porto or how old she is. I do not know if the date is imprinted on the cap, stuffed with years and years of establishment of the company. I send you pictures of bottles and basic information. On the bottle cap says Royal Oporto e.s.t. 1756, Real Velha dia. Writes on neck bottles winho porto DX186239, sello de carantia, RUBY COPHANIA DAA ARGICULTURE Geral das Vinhas ALTO TO DO URO PORGUGAL ... The label says old company produce of Portugal ... under the picture says el Rei d jose Fundador e Soberano protector that Companhia ... home of jose Lodge Royal port Wine ... royal charter a.d1756 Vila Nova de Gaia (Oporto) porugal port royal ..

Answer
Gordana,

What you have is a bottle of ruby port made by Real Companhia Velha under their Royal Oporto label. It may be an older bottle but it doesn't really matter because ruby port does not improve with bottle age. Ruby port is the lowest quality wine that a port house will produce. It is aged 3 years in barrels and then bottled. It is intended to be drunk right away as over time in the bottle it will lose it's freshness and deteriorate. It will have no value at auction. Sorry.

Wine

Joshua Farrell