Wine/Mouton-Cadet 1978 - Quinta 1967

Question
QUESTION: I found a bottle (375 ml) of Mouton-Cadet 1978 Bordeaux Blanc SEC deep in the back of a closet.  Is still a viable wine after 35 years?  The seal is still intact.

The label reads:
Baron Phillippe De Rothschild sa

[ring] with five dots above it and three turns of [dots] through it

Mouton-Cadet
Bordeaux Blanc
Appellation Bordeaux Blanc
SEC
Un Vin "Baron Phillippe"
1978
mis en bouteilles par

Imported by the Buckingham Wine Corporation

Your assessment is and will be deeply appreciated.

ANSWER: Jim,
No, it's not. A white wine like that is intended to be drunk as soon as possible after release. Also wines in half bottles age twice as fast as wines in 750ml bottles. Sorry

QUESTION: Oh well, one can only hope.  How about this wine found in the same dark corner of the same closet:

QUINTA
Brand
Lisbon Wine

VINTAGE
1967

Produced and Bottled by
J. M. DA Fonnseca, Inter.
Azeiato-Lisboa-Portugal
Imprted By
HEUBLEIN, Inc
Hartford, Conn

The seal is still intact and it looks, for all intents and purposes, like it just came from the store.

You were kind enough to respond to my other discovery and I want to come back with this question: still viable?

Answer
Jim,
That's a dry Portuguese red made by Jose Maria da Fonseca, a very well established producer. If it were a vintage Port it would be a very nice find as 1967 is a classic vintage. However, it is a full-bodied dry red that didn't cost more than $5 or so and is unlikely to still be drinkable. Couldn't hurt try it though.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell