Wine/Rouyer Cognac VSOP 1909

Rouyer Cognac VSOP 1909
Rouyer Cognac VSOP 190  
Hi David, my apology for second send on this one.  I noticed one bottle is lower in level than the other.  Wanted to send picture of both for your viewing.  Thank you

Hi Tom,

Even if it were lawful for you to offer this for sale privately in New Brunswick, I'm afraid the levels on both bottles might concern potential buyers and thus make it difficult to see notional values much into three figures CA$ if they are blended VSOPs, as they seem, but 1909's might fetch into four figures at auction.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.