Wine/Vino Riccardi Giunti Poggibonsi 2749574

Question
We have a full bottle of this wine with the basket-weave bottom.  The basket has some breakage, but is basically intact. Any idea of a value?

Answer
Hi Linda,

I'm afraid it's difficult to see any value in this as it would only be lawful in the US for you to sell this to a merchant - for resale - or via an auction house but the potential value of a single bottle wouldn't reach the minimum thresholds they all set.

It wouldn't have been a costly wine originally and wasn't intended for long keeping so I'd be surprised if it were still a pleasant drink. I'd keep it on display if the bottle is decorative.

David
.

Wine

David Ling