Wine/G.H. Mumm champagne

Question
Hi David,

You had answered a question from "Gina" on 3-28-10 about G.H. Mumm "extra dry" champagne. My wife and I love that type of Mumms and had bought it starting in the 80's but we can't seem to find it anymore---with the purplish foil top. Is it no longer produced or is it sold out. Thank you in advance

Sam

Answer
Hi Sam,

Extra Dry Champagne has rather fallen from favor due to the fashion for the Brut style but Mumm's is still listed by Wine Hunter in Chatham (NJ), who offer shipping.

See: http://www.winehunter.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&categ - at the bottom.

I'm not an expert on the complex inter-state shipping laws in the US though so please check carefully before you order from NJ.

David
.

Wine

David Ling