Wine/Sparkling wine question

Question
I have a bottle of Prasidenten-Gold from around the time of Princess Diana's wedding.  Label A-15056.  Is it of any value or should I consider getting rid of it?

Thank you for any info

Answer
Hi Judith,

I'm sorry but German sparkling wine - or "Sekt" - isn't a wine made for keeping so this is several decades into decline.

It wouldn't be drinkable after this time and no merchant or auction house would accept it so it has no value.

Sorry but 'getting rid' - in the trash, I'm afraid(!) - is the only choice I can see, unless you want to keep it on display.

David
.  

Wine

David Ling