Wine/How much is my wine worth?

Question
I have 3 bottles of wine and I was wondering how much they are worth.  They all say Collector's Reserve and Celebrity Cellars on the label.  The first bottle is Kiss This (from the band Kiss) and the back of the bottle states "This Eition is 800 cases, 1995 California Cabernet Sauvignon."  The second bottle says the exact same thing except it is a Dean Martin bottle of wine.  The third bottle is Crosby Stills and Nash and that one is also the same as the previous except it says the Edition is 400 cases, not 800.  I'd like to be able to sell them, but I have no idea how much they are acutally worth.  I've seen a little bit of information online, but only from the 1996 bottles.  I haven't found anything from 1995.  Is there a difference?  Thank you for your help!
Sincerely,
Kelly

Answer
Hi Kelly

These are wines that might be of interest to fans of rock and roll....but wine connoisseurs are not going to value them very highly.  Because they were produced anonymously (no winery or winemaker takes credit) wine collectors are a little suspicious of wines like these.  

So the bad news is that you won't get wine-lovers to buy these for high prices. that doesn't mean the wines aren't good--they are probably delicious--but it means that you'll have to find and expert on rock and roll memorabilia to see if you sell them for more money.

Sorry I can't give you more exciting news

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner