Wine/2003 signature Chardonnay

Question
2003 Chardonnay
2003 Chardonnay  
I have the opportunity to purchase 1-2 cases of 2003 signature Chardonnay  Fairmont San Francisco for a great price. If the wine is still good it would be great for a wedding im having in September. I'm just a little concerned the wine is to old. Thank you for your help in advance.

Brooke

Answer
Brooke,
Don't walk, run from that deal. There's little chance that that wine is anything but completey over the hill. I'm sure with a little perseverence you'll find a very serviceable, still drinkable Chard at fair price. Good luck and congratulations.

Wine

Joshua Farrell