Wine/bottle of port

Question
I have a bottle of HMS Melbourne queens silver jubilee 1977 bottle of port and would like to know if this has any value.

On the label it has the HMS Melbourne ship and the above writing

Answer
Hi Caroline,

This would have a value to collectors of commemorative Australian 'Ports' and I could suggest a merchant who might make you an offer, but unfortunately they are a few steps away from you - in Tasmania!

Demand in the UK is much lower so I'd rather nor guess at a sale value here. Bid for Wine (http://www.bidforwine.co.uk/) might be able to help though.

David
.

Wine

David Ling