Wine/wine

Question
Helloy. I have a bottle wine Rose Boutari sec. I have this bottle over 20 years. And anther bittle Archanes from 1978 Appelation of origin of high quality. How much is cost? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Maya,

I'm afraid there's little prospect of pleasure from any rosÚ as old as yours as they are all intended for drinking on release - while they retain the freshness the maker intended.

I don't know much about Archanes, except that it comes from Crete, as it's seldom seen internationally.

I don't think either would be easy to sell so they no longer have significant value. Sorry!

David
.

Wine

David Ling