I have a wooden box with this label on it and a bottle of red wine 2005 inside 750ml, could you tell me its value???

Hi James,

If this is their cult Californian Cabernet Sauvignon, that is currently on offer from merchants at prices ranging from $212 to $673, plus taxes. However I think they also produce a lower-priced version called 'Ampersand' that sells for $130/150.

If you have it in mind to sell, Wine Commune ( should be able to help.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.