I have a bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte cuvee special 1998 750ml could you tell me its value I live in the midlands.4

Hi Mandy,

Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte is the oldest union of producers of champagne, comprising 82 winemaking cooperatives in and around Chouilly. They are one of the most reliable producers of Champagne in the lower price ranges for supermarkets but their wines don't command resale prices in the league of the Grandes Marques I'm afraid.

If you have it in mind to sell, I think you could hope for bids around the £25 mark at Bid for Wine ( if the bottle is in good condition in terms of colour, level, label and capsule - less commission of course.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.