Wine/value of wine?

Question
I have a green square with a round globe stopper unopened bottle of casa vinicola chianti wine vintage 1967 produced and bottled in Italy by marianelli and was wondering if it is worth anything and if it is still drinkable

Answer
Hi Maria

I don't have good news for you.  The wine here was never meant to be aged this long.  It was made to be drunk when it was young and fresh and could offer some light fruit and charm.  It no longer has either.  I am sorry to say that this one is DOA, and won't have any value to collectors or connoisseurs.

I wish I could give you better news.

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner