Wine/vaule on a bottle of champagne

Question
hello thanks ahead for any information you have.
I have a bottle of champagne piper-heidsieck piper brut 1959 label is gold n green reads reims france name kunkelmann & co  serial number 3.042.302 label is not the best would like information value its a very large bottle if you need any other information to value the bottle please email me thanks again

Answer
HI Dylan

I don't have great news for you.  Even the best Champagnes begin to show their age after twenty-five years, and this one is a lot older than that.  It will be tired, faded, and losing its bubbles.  I'm afraid that you won't get collectors or connoisseurs to spend much money on it, because it is almost certainly past its prime.  

Sorry that I can't give you more exciting news.

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner