Wine/Veuve Clicquot Champagne

Question
I have (2) bottles of Veuve Clicquot Champagne that were bottled exclusively for Windows of the World commemorating their 25th Anniversary. I would appreciate an estimate of how much this champagne is worth and how I could go about selling them.

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Answer
Frances,

Very difficult to determine the value of those wines because they are basic Brut NV Champagne which has a limited value but the sentimental value is really what makes them interesting. Best for you to contact an auction house like, Zachy's or Acker Merrall to get an appraisal.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell