Wine/wine enthusiast

Question
Dear David,

I am from India and a beginning wine enthusiast. Please suggest few wines for a novice enthusiast.

Thanks

Pushpender

Answer
Hi Pushpender,

I'd rather not be specific as 'wine' covers a huge spectrum in both style and cost.

I suggest you start by attending some tasting classes, either at a local college of education or run by a reputable merchant, so that you can sample a good cross-section.

That way you'll find out if a bone dry white, Pinot Grigio for example, or a fortified sweet red such as Port are more to your taste and the tutor will be able to guide you between those extremes.

Remember, there is no such thing as a 'good' wine - only one that YOU like!

David
.

Wine

David Ling