Wine/wine valuation

Question

I was wondering if you can provide me with the values of the following wines/liqueur(I am located in US):

1. Chateau Ferrande Grand Cru De Graves 1975
2. Millefiori Gucchi su Ricetta delle Antiche Distillerie di Gernusco Mitano
3. Mastroberardino Lacryma Christi Del Vesuvio 1996

Thanks,
Maria

Answer
Hi Maria,

I'm sorry but it's difficult to see any value here as the potential value would fall some way short of the minimum thresholds set by auctioneers and merchants - the only lawful way by which you could sell these in the USA.

(1) is very old and isn't from a great vintage.
(2) is similar to Strega and was probably bought in Italy as a holiday souvenir. (Not to my taste as a drink but sometimes added to trifles. etc.)
(3) is an Italian table wine made from the local Falanghina and Caprettone grapes. (It's not to my taste either but I suggest you try it as it may be to yours.)

David
.

Wine

David Ling