Wine/Almaden Centennial Brandy Unopened

I am looking for a value estimation on an Almaden Centennial Brandy Unopened. Stickers are in really nice condition. Still has sticker over cap and down neck. its a .75. Most likely made in 1952 as far as my research shows. company is now out of business. Please help. Thanks! and I do understand that I can not sell it. If it has any real value I will bring it to a legal sale of some sort. Thank you for your time!

Hi Sean

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much,  for better or for worse, once they're in the bottle.  The good news is that this should be fine to drink.  The bad news is that it won't have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  It's worth what a similar bottle would fetch today...probably less than $50.

Sorry that I don't have better news for you.  

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.