Wine/drinkable?

Question
Have finally brought out a case of mixed wines after years of being stored.  Keenan 1992 cabernet sauvignon and Kendall-Jackson 1998 vintner's reserves.  I don't really want to open them to see if they are still good.  How long do wines generally last without turning vinagery?  Were either of these decent to begin with?
Thanks

Answer
I wouldn't expect any of these wines to still be in good shape. Wine Spectator rated the Keenan wine at 74/100 (not great). The KJ, you just did not supply enough information as they have several 1998 Vintner's reserves: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet-Sauvignon. Anyways, at 16 years old, any of them should be well past their prime except maybe the CS.

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša