Wine/value of wine

Question
I have two bottles of Governor's White wine from the Williamsburg Winery Limited, Williamsburg,volnd
Virginia; one is dated 1999 the other is 2003 are these of any value?

Answer
Robert,
For the most part it's useful to know that most white wines do not improve with age. The Williamsburg winery is perhaps the most recognized producer in Virginia and their wines are high regarded as such. However both of the ones you describe are whites with more than 10 years of age. These wines would not be expected to still be good and would not command the value that they had upon release if any at all.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell