Wine/Adelaide Grand Prix Ports

Hi David
I have a series of the Adelaide Grand Prix ports, including 3 commemorative bottles in boxes.
All 10 years of the ports have been stored in a dark cabinet.
My husband passed away almost a year ago, and I could drink all of this port myself, however, I would prefer to sell it to someone who would get more enjoyment out of it.
Is it worth anything?
Veronica Howden
0419 79 2241

Hi Veronica,

Sorry about your husband. I suggest you contact Isle of Wine in Tasmania ( before you drink it all yourself as they specialise in Australian 'Ports' and may make you an attractive offer to buy these for stock.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.