Wine/Mouton cadet

hello, I have some wines that I would like to sell if there is a fair market.
1.1988  Mouton Cadet  Bordeux Blanc
2. 2000 Mouton Cadet White Bordeux
3. MoutonCadet Bordeux label was not fully printed
4. Jacques Bonet Sparkling Burgundy not dated but very old
5. Reyes  Sherrynot dated but very old
6. Moet And Chandon Champagnenot dated

Hi Michael,

Sorry but I don't think you'd find a buyer for these.

1, 2 & 3) The Mouton Cadets are very old for these commercial blends that have no connection with the famous First Growth of a similar name - apart from being a brand owned by the same company.
4) There is little demand for sparkling Burgundy in the resale market at the best of times and none at all for wines that are 'very old'.
5) Very few old Sherries interest collectors but I'd need the full text from the label before I could say if yours might be one of them.
6) NV Champagne is difficult to re-sell unless we're talking case quantities from professional temperature-controlled storage.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.