Wine/wine bottle

Question
hello,I would like some information on a  empty wine bottle that I have please the bottle says Isabel rose vintage wine 1964 imported from Portugal by a company named LA France wine company it also has some markings  c da silva if u can please give me any information ,,thank you

Answer
Isabel was a RosÚ wine produced by the company C. da Silva from Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal. They were also known by their Dalva Ports. The company is now owned by Gran Cruz, a Port company owned by french group La Martiniquaise. Isabel has been discontinued for long. They have a modern Dalva Rose made in Douro region.

http://www.cdasilva.pt/dourorose

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša