Wine/wine bottle

hello,I would like some information on a  empty wine bottle that I have please the bottle says Isabel rose vintage wine 1964 imported from Portugal by a company named LA France wine company it also has some markings  c da silva if u can please give me any information ,,thank you

Isabel was a RosÚ wine produced by the company C. da Silva from Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal. They were also known by their Dalva Ports. The company is now owned by Gran Cruz, a Port company owned by french group La Martiniquaise. Isabel has been discontinued for long. They have a modern Dalva Rose made in Douro region.

Antonio Rocha Graša

Viticulture issues, enology / winemaking issues. Wine regions of the world, with specialisation in the wines of Portugal, including Port. Tasting and sensory analysis, chemical analysis and the relation between both. Wine industry and wine economics (BUT NOT PRICES OF WINES). Sources of information regarding any aspect of wine. The human element of the wine industry and the integration of all aspects and sciences that concur to make a wine. Terroir.

I have been a winemaker for 20 years. I am also in charge of the R&D department of the largest wine company in Portugal.

Sogrape Vinhos S.A. ADVID (Association for the Development of Viticulture in Douro)

Degree in Enology - UTAD, Vila Real, Portugal