Wine/J&F Martell Cordon Bleu

Question
I received this bottle as a gift, and would like to know the value and something about it. It is a frosted dark green bottle with a medallion on the front and below it written in gold is Cordon Bleu.. It has the bird on top and I believe three wine glasses inside the medallion. Sole distributors for the USA are "The Jos. Garneau Co., New York, NY". The stamp says " A No.159329: CIN-1-67". On the bottom is .SG BC, liquor bottle and 0.75L.
Anything you can tell me would be appreciated.

Answer
Hi Pamela

Cognac is a brandy from the Cognac region in Southwest France, near Bordeaux.  And this is a lovely one.  Martell is a highly respected producer, and their Cotdon Bleu is among the best~a blend of rare aged lots.  It usually sells for over $150.

Hope that helps.

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner