Wine/Napa Wineries

Question
Josh,

I visited Napa for the first time fairly recently, and I wanted to know your personal thoughts on the wineries in that area that are at the top of my list.  If you've been to any of these wineries, do you have a favorite wine?
1.) Del Dotto (the caves)
2.) Kuleto
3.) V. Sattui
4.) Domaine Chandon

Answer
Michael,
Unfortunately I don't get to visit Napa as often as I would like. I have not been to Del Dotto and have very limited experience with their wines. I also have not visited Kuleto although I am a fan of their wines. Their red blends are quite good and a relative bargain for Napa Valley. V. Sattui is a very unique place. I did visit there some years ago and enjoyed the wines very much. And it's one of the more fun places to visit on the Valley. Because they only sell direct I haven't had many opportunities to try the wines since then. Domaine Chamdon is a beautiful place and I like their wines very much.  As much as I enjoy their sparkling wines I'm particularly fond of their still Pinot Noir.  

Wine

Joshua Farrell