Wine/MOET & CHANDON Brut Imperial

Question
Sir, I own a 6 liters bottle - unopened - of M&C Brut Imperial. There is no date on the bottle/label.  Label on the neck has the red stamp "By Appointment to Her" etc. Back side of the neck has MOET.  Back side bottom has the stamp "Imported by Schieffelin & Somerset Co., New York, N.Y.  Front side main label is:
Brut Imperial
Maison fondee * en 1743
MOET & CHANDON
CHAMPAGNE
APPELATION D'ORIGINE CONTROLEE
EPERNAY - FRANCE

I won this in a drawing about 20 years ago.
Again, no date.
My questions are:  What is it's possible value, and Do you know of a person/place on the island of Oahu/Hawaii/USA who I could contact to either obtain additional information or dispense of the item?  Regards and I very much appreciate your time.  
Roy Valentine

Answer
Hi Roy,

Champagne always matures better and keeps longer in large formats such as yours so 20 years of storage won't have done it any harm IF, and only IF, you've always kept it lying down in a cool dark place.

However, large formats can be difficult to sell as few people want to be able to pour so much at one time.

I don't know any wine auctioneers in Hawaii who would be able to help so I suggest you ask Wine Commune (http://www.winebid.com/index.aspx) if they accept entries from there.

David
.

Wine

David Ling